Leitz Microscope lens R PL 2x 0.04 2
We are offering a variety of high quality microscope lenses taken from our site.
All microscope objective lenses are inspected prior to listing and fully inspected prior to dispatch. If you would like more photographs please let us know.
Leitz Microscope lens R PL 2x 0.04 2 ERNST LEITZ WETZLAR GERMANY
- High quality Leitz Objective lens
- RMS Thread
- Checked by engineer
This is a used microscope objective lens offered with return if not fully satisfied.
Shipping & Handling (Important Shipping Info!)
All orders ship within 24 hours from our UK warehouse. Standard charge of £12 with courier DHL/DPD or TNT.
- Calculated via eBay GSP
(VAT and Customs fees included)
Have Questions? Click "Contact Seller" above!
We are here to support you and answer any questions you may have. Please contact us via Ebay messages and we will get back to within 24 hours (business hours).
We are more than happy to help you find the right product for you or answer questions about an order you've already placed.
30 Day Returns
If you no longer need the item
Please open an eBay Return request within 30 days of receipt. You will be responsible for return shipping charges.
But if there is a problem with the item
Please contact our support team FIRST! 80% of the time, the problem can be resolved within a few messages.
If a solution cannot be found, please open an eBay Return request within 30 days of receipt.
- Returns not processed through eBay Returns will be returned to sender
- Returns must include all original items or else a restocking fee may be applied.
- All returns will be inspected per the buyer's return reason. A 10% restocking fee will be applied if the complaint is invalid.
- eBay Returns cannot be opened after 30 days. However, the item may be eligible for a warranty claim (see below)
Spectrographic provide all warranty services including repairs and replacements.
- 2 Year Warranty for all complete Microscopes - Against manufacturing defects, covering labour and parts.
- 1 Year Warranty for Accessories and sold-separate microscope parts - (USB cameras, lighting, articulating arms, stands, objective lens, stages, etc).
- No warranty for consumable accessories such as bulbs, slides, or hand tools
To start a Warranty claim, please contact us through eBay Messages to obtain a claim number. Buyer will be responsible for return shipping.
Once received, most claims are processed within 1-2 weeks, stock permitting. Once processed, please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery of repaired/replaced unit
With over 400 models in stock, we are confident that we can meet your microscope needs whether you're a hobbyist, an educator, or an advanced research institution.
Spectrographic Limited is a family-run business, which provides a comprehensive range of new and refurbished metallography equipment and consumables for material science analysis and quality inspection procedures. We offer:
- A comprehensive range of new and used metallurgical equipment
- Consumables for a complete range of material science applications
- Specialist advice for all metal testing procedures
- Microscopic image and inspection analysis
- Hardness testing equipment
- Installations, calibrations and servicing
Spectrographic’s customers are expert metallurgists employed in the automotive, oil and gas, aerospace industries and higher and further education establishments in the UK and Internationally. Clients include Rolls Royce, BAE Systems, Siemens, Tata Steel, The University of Oxford, The University of Manchester, The University of Sheffield and DEKRA Industrial, Massey University (New Zealand) and The University of the South Pacific (Fiji).