Olympus DSX110 Stereo Microscope
The Olympus DSX110 is a stereo microscope that has been designed for advanced research. It provides an optical zoom of up to 16x and a digital zoom of up to 30x.
A flexible LED ring light allows the user to easily identify any scratches or defects on the sample.
A variety of image capturing methods can be used as well as capturing full focused images or even 3D images which can be displayed instantly with the click of a button.
The graphics can also be annotated after capture and saved with this information for future reference.
- Wide range of magnification
- Free-angle function
- Variety of observation methods
- Polarised lighting
- Advanced image processing
- Stage Stroke - 100x100mm
- Stage Load Capacity - 1Kg
- Zoom ratio - Optical: 1-16x / Digital: 17-30x
- Illumination (objective lens) - LED ring light illumination
- Camera - 15fps/27fps with binning mode
- Weight - 36.5Kg