Ernst AT-130 Economical Regular Rockwell Hardness Tester
The AT-130 Rockwell Tester is useful for many basic testing applications especially testing in challenging conditions such as dirty environments, large awkward parts and inexperienced operators.
- Not influenced by bending or sample deflection
- Simple (one motion), quick (two seconds), easy (any one can test) and accurate (even with unskilled users).
- The clamping shield permits the measure of big and irregular pieces
- Digital Rockwell and Brinell hardness display
- The test head removes for factory calibration/ repairs
- Operates according to ASTM E18
- Operates according to ASTM E10 for light load Brinell Testing
used regularly and annually calibrated up to end of 2021.