Spectrographic Limited is a family-run business, which provides a comprehensive range of new and refurbished metallography equipment and consumables for material science analysis and quality inspection procedures. We offer:
- A comprehensive range of new and used metallurgical equipment
- Consumables for a complete range of material science applications
- Specialist advice for all metal testing procedures
- Microscopic image and inspection analysis
- Hardness testing equipment
- Installations, calibrations and servicing
Founded in 1999, Spectrographic was set up and continues to be run by Managing Director, Paul Chippendale, a skilled metallographer with over 20 years’ industry experience. The company is based in Guiseley, West Yorkshire, with demonstration laboratories in Bradford, Halifax and Sheffield. Spectrographic is also working in partnership with The University of Sheffield Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre (AMRC) to support material science in advanced engineering.
Spectrographic’s customers are expert metallurgists employed in the automotive, oil and gas, aerospace industries and higher and further education establishments in the UK and Internationally. Clients include Rolls Royce, BAE Systems, Siemens, Tata Steel, The University of Oxford, The University of Manchester, The University of Sheffield and DEKRA Industrial, Massey University (New Zealand) and The University of the South Pacific (Fiji).