Future Tech FB-3000LC Brinell Hardness Tester
The FB3000LC Brinell Hardness Tester is extremely easy to use due to the state of the art load cell technology that it is equipped with.
The touch pad is very user friendly as it has removed the knobs typically associated with these testers and simply replaced them with touch buttons, for the force, time, mode and load settings.
- 12 selectable loads to choose from
- Heavy-duty cast housing with enclosed load cell
- Direct load method with load-cell feedback
- Auto-apply, hold and removal of loads
- Selectable dwell times
- User-friendly touch pad operation panel
- Loads - 62.5, 100, 125, 187.5, 250, 500, 750, 1000, 1500, 2000, 2500, 3000 kgf
- Dwell Time - 5-60 seconds
- Maximum Specimen Height - 10" (255mm)
- Maximum Speciment Depth - 6.7" (170mm)
- LED Display - 4-digit Kg display
- Accuracy - Conforms to ASTM-E-10 and ISO 6506
- Dimensions - 8" (220mm) x 21" (550mm) x 32" (810mm)
- Weight - Aprox. 136 kgf.
- Power supply - Single phase - 240v