Leitz Laborlux II Biological Microscope
Leitz Laborlux II - Phase contrast biological microscope in very good condition. Includes a Koehler diaphragm and mechanical stage. As well as this, it offers 400x total magnification. Leitz Laborlux II - Phase contrast biological microscope in very good condition , this can be equipped for asbestos evaluations.
The Leitz Laborlux II - Phase contrast biological microscope is a high-quality instrument used for observing biological samples with phase contrast microscopy. Here are some of its features and benefits:
1. Phase Contrast Capability: The Leitz Laborlux II - Phase contrast biological microscope is equipped with a phase contrast kit that enhances the visibility of transparent or translucent specimens that have low contrast under brightfield illumination.
2. Koehler Illumination: The microscope has a Koehler diaphragm which allows for uniform illumination of the sample. This enhances image contrast, resolution and improves image quality overall.
3. Mechanical Stage: The mechanical stage allows for easy and precise movement of the sample during observation. This feature is especially helpful when observing large or complex specimens.
4. Total Magnification: The microscope has a total magnification of 400x which is ideal for observing fine details of biological samples.
5. Asbestos Evaluations: The microscope can be equipped for asbestos evaluations which is important in occupational health and safety inspections.
6. Durability: The Leitz Laborlux II - Phase contrast biological microscope is known for its durability and longevity. Even after years of use, it remains a reliable tool for scientific research and education.
- Overall, the Leitz Laborlux II - Phase contrast biological microscope is an excellent instrument for biological and pathological research, clinical applications, and educational purposes. Its phase contrast capability, Koehler illumination, mechanical stage, total magnification, and durability make it a valuable addition to any laboratory or educational institution.