Mitutoyo 522 Wizhard Rockwell Hardness Tester
The Wizhard Rockwell and Brinell hardness tester gives automated operation. Multiple test force generation for Rockwell, Rockwell Superficial and Brinell hardness. The system is easy to use offers fast and efficient hardness testing with conversions to Vickers, Brinell and other Rockwell scales. We like the data output allowing measured results to be outputted into Excel allowing for measurements to be stored, analysed and reported very easily.
A full range of hardness test block and calibrated indentors are available to meet international specifications.
- Dolphin-nose indenter arm for easy reach of interior (min. ø40mm/ø22mm*) and exterior surfaces. *When using an optional diamond indenter (19BAA292).
- Real time electronic test force control for accurate loading. This perfectly eliminates load force overshooting.
- Indenter escape function for continuous testing at fixed table position. This eliminates instability caused by the table retraction.
- Auto-stop elevation table and automatic preliminary test force loading to provide stable test force generation.
- Option of systems to offer Brinell load range and states of automation.
Standard Features: Preliminary Test Force 3kgf, 10kgf (29.42N, 98.07N) Rockwell Superficial 15, 30, 45kgf Rockwell 60, 100, 150kgf Brinell 6.25, 10, 15.62, 25, 30, 31.25, 62.5, 100, 125, 187.5kgf Load Control Automatic (loading, duration, unloading) Display Touch Screen operation with backlighted LCD graphic display Test Force selection by touch screen Load duration 0s to 120s (1 second increments) Maximum Specimen Height 205mm Maximum Specimen Depth 150mm Display Rockwell/Rockwell Superficial/Brinell Conversions HV, HK, HT, HS, HBS, HBW Tensile Strength Statistics OK/NG JudgementData EditingData Memory (1024 Samples Max)SPC Calculation (max, min, mean, standard, deviation, historygram) Data Output RS232C, SPC and Centronics Power supply 240V AC Dimensions 250 x 670 x 605mm Mass approx. 65kg