Moticam 2, 2.0MP Microscope Camera
- Moticams are known around the globe for their ease-of-use and adaptability to a number of applications. The Moticam’s unique “All In One Box” design, assures each user that this camera can fit almost any microscope whether it’s for Educational, Industrial or Clinical use. The Moticam 2 is the ideal introduction to Digital Microscopy. An affordable camera, great for budget-minded schools or small laboratories and for those who do not need high resolution images for printing.
- 2.0 megapixels 1/3" CMOS image sensor.
- USB2.0 for power and data transfer
- Plug-to-use, suitable for shooting of any standard biological, stereo and metallurgical microscopes.
- Standard C-Mount makes connection to any microscope easy.
- Supports Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 (min 2GHz dual core, 2GB RAM, 512 Video memory)
- Complete with Motic Image Plus software (download)
Model Name/Number Motic Moticam 2 Sensor Size ⅓" CMOS Interface USB 2.0 high-speed interface Weight 100 Gram Resolution 1600 x 1200 | 800 x 600 | 400 x 300 Frame Rate 1600 x 1200 @ 5 fps | 800 x 600 @ 20 fps | 400 x 300 @ 24 fps Exposure Time 0,09 msec to 6 sec Max. signal to noise ratio 43dB Dynamic range 61dB Sensitivity 1,0V/Lux-sec (550nm) Power Requirement 5V (USB - supply) Operating Temperature -10 Deg C to +60 Deg C Lens mount C-Mount Supported OS Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10