NOVOTEST T-U3 UCI Hardness Tester
The Novotest T-U3 UCI Hardness Tester has technical specifications meeting the demands of the testing engineer for high performance hardness testing. Built-in camera allows pictures to be taken of the tested object and mark the tested area with corresponding hardness value.
Sealed housing with rubber protective strips - Hardness testers are ideal for use in workshop and field conditions with high humidity, dust, etc. The hardness tester has a frost-resistant display that allows users to use the device in all weathers.
- Small imprint after measuring (mirror surfaces of shafts necks, blades, gear teeth, etc.)
- Wide range of hardness
- New, intuitive menu with tips on the buttons
- Water resistant case and rubber protected bumper
- Large full colour graphic display with bright backlighting
- Calibrations stored in memory of probe
- Internal memory and communication with PC
- Various measurement modes
- Optional wireless mini printer
- Optimized number of buttons
- Data Storage - Limited only by the memory card
- Communication - Upload data to PC and export as a spreadsheet (USB cable and software included )
- Hardness Scale - HRC, HB, HV, HRB, HS, HL, MPa
- Materials - Ultrasonic (UCI) probe - pre-calibrated for steel. - Additional custom materials for calibration.
- Data display - Load applied/contact (UCI), Single test result, Max, Min, Average of tests, Number of tests, Deviation, Var. coeff, Histogram, Signal and Smart Mode (Filter of incorrect measurements).
- Indication - Color LCD display (320x240)
- Operating Environment Temperature - -20°C~40°C; Humidity: 30%~80%R.H.
- Power Supply - DC 4,5V (3 pc batteries AA)
- Instrument Dimensions - 160x75x30mm
- Net Weight - Approx 0.3kg (Without probe)