iWorks Vickers Hardness Tester Software iHL
Modular hardness measurement software with digital camera to interface with modern hardness testers. This system is designed for case hardness depth judgement and individual reporting of hardness testing giving repeatable automated measurement of hardness impression. Traditional ocular measurement is difficult to control and can lead to variable. For computer measurement the indentation is enlarged through a high resolution lens and the size of the indentation can be automatically obtained by image processing algorithm to give accurate Vickers hardness results. System is supplied with software support, high resolution camera and standard camera adapter.
Three levels are available offering manual measurement or automatic measurement with options for computer control of the hardness tester to control load, time, objective lens and measurement.
You can measure the indentation from using all tests Micro-Vickers,Knoop, Vickers, Brinell using a full range of load setting. The package allows for your hardness tester to be integrated with the computer, allowing the controls of the hardness tester to be operated through the PC and increasing the levels of automation and measurement accuracy.
- High Precise Automated Calibration - It supports automated calibration function, providing accurate calibration using a variety of scales such as lines and circles
- Measurement Tools - Supports simple measurement tools for line, area and angle measurement, increase utilisation not only in hardness testing but also a microscope measurement system.
- Report - It supports report function exporting the measurement results and images to Microsoft Excel, when making the report, the operator can select the required results and images which are exported to an excel template offering case depth and hardness mapping formats.
- Report Manager - It supports functions enabling users to easily register and use the various forms of reports used by different companies. As the report is being created simultaneously during the measurement process in real time, the users can improve not only the outdated work process such as registering the measurement results manually or moving the data, etc. but also quality control and productivity.
- Micro-Vickers, Vickers, Knoop, Brinell
- Excel Report Export
- Carburization graph
- Manual Measurement tools (Length, Area, Angle, etc.)
- Annotation tools
HS (This version adds the following features)
- Auto detect by one-click
- Revision function for automated measure results by user
- Remote control & communication with hardware
HX (This version adds the following features)
- Auto Reading (Automatic Measurement)
- Overlay Chart
- Report Manager
- PC with a Pentium-Class Processor; Pentium IV3.0GHz or Higher Recommended
- Microsoft Windows Windows 7 (32bit or 64bit) or Windows 10
- 512MB of RAM or More Recommended
- 150MB Hard-disk Space
- CD-ROM drive
- 32M Video Memory or More Recommended
- Microsoft Mouse or Compatible Pointing Device
- USB-Port for Hardware Key
iWorks H Series is a system for hardness testing machine. It is designed for case hardness depth judgement and individual reporting of hardness testing giving repeatable automated measurement of hardness impression. Traditional ocular measurement is difficult to control and can lead to variable. For computer measurement the indentation is enlarged through a high resolution lens and the size of the indentation can be automatically obtained by image processing algorithm to give accurate Vickers hardness results.
It is compatible with various hardness testers such as Wilson BH3000, Tukon1102, Mitutoyo HM-112, FutureTech FM-700, Matsuzawa MMT-X3. For the requirement on the level of automation, iWorks H series software are provided with 4 different packages: iWorks HL, iWorks HS, iWorks HX and iWorks HXS.
With the measurement tools of iWorks EX, iWorks HL is the basic version software for hardness test machine. You can measure the penetrator from Micro-Vickers, Vickers, Brinell under various standard selection.
Manual measurement tools (length, area, angle, etc.), Annotation tools, Excel report export, Carburisation graph.
Select installed device from the list: Vickers, Brinell, FutureTech FM-700, Mitutoyo HM series, WIlson etc. More hardness tester models can be integrated with SDK
Different from other hardness tester software, iWorks H Series supports simple measurement tools. It can increase utilisation not only in hardness testing but also in simple measurement system.
iWorks H Series is compatible with more and more models of hardness testers:
FutureTech FM-700, Matsuzawa MMT-X3,Matsuzawa MMT-X7,Mitutoyo HM-101,Mitutoyo HM-112,Mitutoyo HM-114,Mitutoyo HM-122
Mitutoyo HM-124,Mitutoyo HM-211,Mitutoyo HM-221,Mitutoyo HV-112,Mitutoyo HV-114, Wilson 402MVD, Wilson 432SVD, Wilson 452SVD, Wilson BH3000, Wilson Tukon1102, Wilson Tukon1202
iWorks HXS is the advanced version of software with auto reading functions for hardness test machine. With an auto stage included, iWorks HXS is compatible with Mitutoyo hardness testing machines.
All functions of iWorks HX
Revision function for automated measure results by user
Remote control & communication with hardware
Auto reading (automatic measurement)
Mitutoyo hardness Tester (Vickers & Micro-vickers) remote control
Auto stage control