Galdabini Quasar 5 & 10
The Galdabini Quasar bench top line series includes material testing machines with nominal forces from 2,5kN single column benchtop to 100kN dual column benchtop machines. The ergonomic design and manufacturing of testing machines, fixtures, semi-and automatic extensometers allow easy-use and access for grips and fixtures as well as a complete control over all testing processes.Programming tests and monitoring results can be controlled through the powerful and Intelligent Graphwork control software, which allows complete and accurate data management in accordance with European, North American and International Standards. This instrument is suitable to be used both in production lines where the operator has to be fast and efficient and can accurately control the test with the optional remote-control unit and also laboratory environments where the advanced software lets users analyse the test data.
Two-column rigid systems with 5 kN, 10kN and 25kN maximum capacity respectively
• Suitable for metals, plastics, composites and other materials
• Stylish design and advanced features
• Flexible and modular design for easy future expansion
• Key technical advantages include extremely high resolution of load and stroke readings, as well as minimum test speed of 0.0005mm/min, for the high performance and most accurate results
The Galdabini Quasar bench top line series includes material testing machines with nominal forces from 2,5kN single column benchtop to 100kN dual column benchtop machines. The ergonomic design and manufacturing of testing machines, fixtures, semi-and automatic extensometers allow easy-use and access for grips and fixtures as well as a complete control over all testing processes.
- Capacity of frame and max allowed load – 5,000 N (1 ,124 lbf)
- Standards met or exceeded – ISO 7500-1, ASTM E4, EN 10002-2, JIS B7721, GB/T 16825.1, DIN 51221, BS 1610 and other equivalent
- Load cell reading resolution – Over 3 million division (24 bit A/D converter)
- Frame stiffness (Average) – 100,000 N/mm
- Max deformation at full load – 0.05 mm
- Internal stroke resolution – 0.043 μm (0.093 μm with optional item TQ02.01)
- Speed at maximum load (during test) – 0.0005 ÷ 500 mm/min. (0.0005 ÷ 1,000 mm/min. with optional item TQ02.01)
- Accuracy of positioning repeatability – 0.02 mm (20 μm)
- Accuracy of the set crosshead speed – 0.5% of setting speed
- Total stroke – 1,000 mm (39.37 in.) – 101 mm (3.98 in.)
- Testing area width – Unlimited
- Power Supply – To be chosen: 220V±10% 50/60Hz or 120V±10% 50/60Hz (other on request)
- Power Rating – 700 W
- Machine weight (without accessories) – 160 Kg (353 lb)
- Finishing – Silver RAL 9006 / Black RAL 9011
- Room temperature – From +5 to +40 °C
- Air humidity (without condensing) – Max 80%
- Internal data sampling rate – 1,000 Hz
- PC data transmission rate – 500 Hz
- Dimension (HxWxD) – 1,548mm / 61 in. 730mm / 28.8 in. x 700 / 27.6 in.
- Size when packed (approx) – 900×900 H1,800mm
- Noise level – < 72 db
Available Main / Auxiliary Load Cells
- No limit in number of load cells. All load cells can work in compression and tensile and comes with connection.
- Nominal sizes – 5kN 10N 20N 50N 100N 250N 500N 1kN 3kN (Max Load software limited)
- Kevlar ball screw covers – (couple)
- Silenced air compressor 0.75 Kw 1,450 rpm 230V 50Hz 1A 98 litres/min
- Increased speed of crosshead up to 1000 mm/min
- Internal piping with solenoid valves to use pneumatic device by keypad – compressed air line required (min 5 bar)
- External piping for pneumatic device with foot command – compressed air line required (min 5 bar) – filter, regulator & indicator included
- Table for machine, PC and printer (width x depth x height mm 1750 x 750 x 740 600 Kg max) – white RAL 7035 with 6 black support
- Table for PC and printer only (width x depth x height mm 900 x 800 x 730) – grey
- Touch screen (~ 7 inch) colour monitor (to be use as keypad)
- Calibration certificate class 1 in range 1%-100% of full load
- Calibration certificate class 0.5 in range 1%-100% of full load
- Extension of certification class 1 in range 0,2%-1% of full load
- Touch screen PC all-in-one with support on column
- USB Web cam(14) – the use of camera for recording test requires the special software module
- Electronic power supply stabilizer
- Integral barrier – Aluminium profile and mm thickness polycarbonate panels – Split opening front and rear door , with electric switch
- Extra price for reinforced structure and panels in polycarbonate 8 mm thickness
- Analogic input channel (strain gage type) for longitudinal deformation
- Analogic input channel (LVDT type) for longitudinal deformation
- Second analogic input channel (strain gage type) for transversal deformation
- Second analogic input channel (LVDT type) for transversal deformation
- Low force testing – soft metals, plastic, rubber, elastomers, composites and textiles
- Tensile, compression, flexural, peel, creep, low level cyclic testing on materials and components for all industry applications
As well as supplying a comprehensive range of new and refurbished metallography equipment and consumables, Spectrographic also has a specialist team of technicians. We offer diagnosis, servicing, training and generally an option to ensure the efficient operation of your equipment. Our servicing and support can be tailored to your individual needs by arranging a visit when and where is the most convenient to you.
Such equipment and machinery generally requires a yearly service in order to maximise accuracy, efficiency, quality and also longevity in lifespan. Our servicing encompasses checking of the machines functions, cleaning, adjustment of all mechanical, electrical, pneumatics and hydraulics, as well as the replacement of required wear parts and software updates. Finally, as well as offering tailored service plans, we issue a compliance certificate as well as a full service report for your internal quality records.
The service and support element of Spectrographic is something we are excited to see growing. By ensuring prolonged customer satisfaction, this service and support gives you, our customers, a go-to and, not only does it instil confidence in the product you have purchased, but also confidence in us as a company. We also enjoy the troubleshooting which has resulted in a mutual positive between our customers and ourselves. It is important to understand that Spectrographic are here as a metallurgical support unit as well as a supplier.
- Brochure to follow.