MetCut 300 Floor Standing Cutting Machine IN STOCK
Metallurgical abrasive cutting machine for section of samples such as welds and laboratory test pieces. The MetCut 300 metallurgical abrasive cutter uses a 250mm abrasive wheel and can cut samples up to 70mm diameter. The machine is available with the option of recirculation tank and vice options.
Machine is available as a bench top unit or with full floor standing base unit.
The MetCut 300 metallurgical abrasive cutter is a machine for manual cutting of metallographic samples which features a balanced cut for superior cutting quality. The samples of up to 70mm are held in 2 off cam lock vices and cooled using the large re-circulation tank to produce high quality metallurgical sections with high quality sectioning wheels.
We can offer various accessories to ensure the machine is suitable for your requirements. Let us discuss your requirements for vices, re-circulation tank and options for base unit.
Cutting machines are offers for the sectioning of the most difficult materials with choices of diamond and abrasive cutting wheels to optimise cut quality.
- Sturdy floor model cutter for Metallographic sectioning Metals, Ceramic and mineral samples
- Rust proof Steel construction
- 3HP (2.2 k.w), 3 Phase Motor
- Cutting capacity upto 60 mm(Standard size) for standard steels (may not be applicable to all the materials)
- Corrosion Resistant Cutting Chamber for a long product lifetime
- Motor Speed 2800 rpm
- Cut-off wheel size up to 10" (250 mm)
- Wheel Flange Size 32mm
- Simple Control Panel with 4 Switches - Start, Stop, Coolant, Tube light and Emergency Stop button with Key and Safety Switch
- Ergonomic Cutting Handle
- Easy Flow Cutting Chamber
- Splash Proof, corrosion resistant with see through hood
- Cooling by two water jets to provide optimum cooling
- Inbuilt movable re-circulation coolant tank with 50ltrs capacity
- One large drain for coolant re-circulation
- 1/3 HP Coolant Pump
- Small opening in the side wall for long jobs
- Safe and clear illumination LED Light
- Cam-lock Vise Set
- T Slot Bed: 60mm x 190mm with 8mm T-Slot
- Voltage: 415V/50 Hz (L1+L2+L3+N+E)
- Machine Size - 750x850x1550mm (LxDxH)
- Machine Weight - 170kg
These companies use this machine. It is a robust, quality and precise. We have sold over 100 of these machines, to prove how popular it is.
- British Steel
- Liberty Steel
Full customer support, long term service plans and application support.