BAQ AlphaDur Mini - UCI Hardness Tester
The AlphaDur mini is the small and handy variant of the AlphaDur II. It uses the same technology and the accessories are interchangeable with each model.
It can be used in simple manual measurements as well as in fully automated production testing.
This portable tester allows for measurements to be taken quickly and accurately and features a large display where all of the test information is shown instantly. Different modes are able to be used with the press of a button.
Test loads between 1Kg and 10Kg (HV1 and HV10) can be chosen depending on the application and surface of the desired test sample.
ASTM A1038 - 17, Standard Test Method for Portable Hardness Testing by the Ultrasonic Contact Impedance Method
- Optional additional mini thermal printer.
- Ultrasonic Compact Impedance measuring method
- Interface - USB
- Hardness Scales - HRC, HV, HB, HRB and tensile strength
- Built in Li-ion rechargeable battery (8hr life) / recharged by USB port/battery charger
- Data Memory - 100,000 data records with date, time and GOOD/BAD rating
- Data transfer - Direct printout with mini printer - PC Software - Data transfer on USB device
- Test Load - 3, 10, 20, 30, 49 or 98N (depends on probe)
- Max sample thickness - Approx 5mm (depends on sample form)
- Dimensions - 135x80x23mm
- Weight - 320g (device) / 190g (probe)
The portable hardness tester does not conform to your specifications, these are for lab based hardness testers and we can offer this for you, but limitation of what size of sample can be tested. Our portable UCI hardness testers conform to ASTM A1038ASTM A1038-17, Standard Test Method for Portable Hardness Testing by the Ultrasonic Contact Impedance Method.