BUC1-320C colourful digital camera
The newly developed high-resolution digital camera, which consists of high-speed USB2.0 interface and large CMOS image sensor. The product has a 3.2 Mega Pixel high-resolution colour image sensor. It can capture perfect images, at the same time, provide real-time image control interface. The product can be used in a wide range of computer image acquisition, like human body and biological characteristics collection, pattern recognition, industrial inspection, medical micro-imaging, as well as traffic control and machine vision areas.
- 5.0 megapixels with progressive scanning CMOS image sensor.
- No compression, no interpolation.
- Support still image capture(JPG,BMP)
- USB2.0 interface, up to 480MPS, external power no need.
- Interfaced to a computer via USB2.0 technology for rapid image download.
- Plug-to-use, suitable for shooting of any standard biological, stereo and metallurgical microscopes.
- Ease of operation; only take 5 minutes to master the friendly software.
- Standard C-Mount makes connection to any microscope easy. Macro lens setups are also supported.
- Fully integrated package with digital camera and imaging software for managing your imaging work flow.
- Data can be shared, stored and edit, real-time preview function offers you the greatest experience with the microscope.
- Videotaping is available, simple to store and transfer when compression mode is selected.
- License images acquisition
- Medical diagnosis
- Notes Images Acquisition
- Industrial-line images acquisition
- Fingerprint, palmprint image acquisition
- Public security investigation acquisition
- Portrait, iris acquisition