DigiEye 510 microscope camera
- 5.0 megapixels with progressive scanning CMOS image sensor.
- No compression, no interpolation.
- Support still image capture(JPG,BMP)
- USB2.0 interface, up to 480MPS, external power no need.
- Interfaced to a computer via USB2.0 technology for rapid image download.
- Plug-to-use, suitable for shooting of any standard biological, stereo and metallurgical microscopes.
- Ease of operation; only take 5 minutes to master the friendly software.
- Standard C-Mount makes connection to any microscope easy. Macro lens setups are also supported.
- Fully integrated package with digital camera and imaging software for managing your imaging work flow.
- Data can be shared, stored and edit, real-time preview function offers you the greatest experience with the microscope.
- Videotaping is available, simple to store and transfer when compression mode is selected.
Model Name/Number Digi Eye 510C Sensor Size 2/3 Interline Sony ICX252 live display 5.1 megapixel color CCD Interface USB 2.0 high-speed interface Weight 700 Gram Resolution 2592 X 1944 (5.17M Pixels)/li> Frame Rate 30 fps at 640X480 Range Of Integration Time 1/1000 sec to 12 min/li> Signal/Noise >72dB Digital Output 8 and 16-bit Read Noise 12 e- rms Power Requirement USB Bus Power Operating Temperature 0 Deg C to +60 Deg C Operating Humidity 5%-100%,Non-condensing Auto Exposure Automatic / Manual