AE2000 MET Trinocular 100W Inverted Microscope
The Motic Metallurgical Inverted microscope offers great value and quality for high performance advanced microscopy. This microscope is ideally suited the foundry quality control on S.G. Iron when looking at large and unmounted test samples and components. Superb optical quality can be expected from a brand new optical series of Motic's proven CCIS Infinity Optical System brightfield and darkground objective lenses. This is an inverted Microscope and is seen as an "upside down" microscope and views objects from an inverted position.
- Trinocular head Siedentopf type 45 degree inclined, 360 degree swivelling (Light split 100:0/20:80)
- Widefield high eyepoint eyepieces N-WF 10X/20mm with diopter adjustment and rubber eyecups.
- Side facing quintuple nosepiece.
- CCIS LM BD Plan achromatic objectives LM BD PL 5X, 10X, 20X, 50X
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing adjustment.
- Hard coated mechanical stage with round and oval stage inserts.
- Halogen illumination 12V/100W with external lamp house, intensity control and sleeping mode.
Model CCIS Minimum fine focus precision (_m) 2 Interpupillary Distance (mm) 48-75 Built-in Coaxial Mechanical Stage Yes Eyepieces diopter adjustment +/- 5 dpt Trinocular light split 20/80 Nosepiece Tiltet, quintuple Standard Objectives BF/DF LM Plan Achromats Objective Magnification range 5X up to 50X Additional Objectives LM & EC-M Plan Achromats Objective mounting thread RMS Standard No; M32 (W 4/5'' X 1/36'') Observation System Swiveling 360 degree with 45 degree inclination Eyepieces N-WF 10X/20 Stage Size (mm) 280x180 Mechanical stage X&Y range (mm) 50x50 Focus Mechanism Coaxial; tension adjustment Maximum Sample Height not limited Incident Illumination 100W Halogen; 3W LED Halogen/LED Interchangable Yes Transformer Internal Power Supply 110-240V (CE) Transmitted Light Option No Dimensions (mm) 693 x 280 x 361 Brightfield Yes Darkfield Yes DIC No POL Contrast Yes