LED Microscope Ring Light
Low energy consumable and durable LED provide suitable transmission or reflection. LED lighting has been proved to reproduce real colour without affecting specimen by its excess of colour temperature proving longer lifetime and low energy cost.
- Motic 60T-B ring-light for stereo microscope, offers even constant illumination. Can be adapted to any stereo microscope with a lens objective diameter of 60mm or less with 3 screws for adjustable fixing . This LED ring is Dimmable, with 6800° K . Suitable for numerous zoom microscope inspection applications requiring constant even illumination.
- Ringlight housing with 3 fixing screws
- 60 LED Ring
- Intensity control
- 6800ºK color temperature
- Maximum luminance 15.000 lux at 100mm working distance
- Life time up to 25.000 hours
- covers a working distance from 50 – 150mm
- Dimensions, outer Ø 102mm, inner Ø 60mm, height 29mm
- Supplied as standard with UK Mains plug
- Will also adapt to Leica S Series & other zoom microscopes / 60mm diameter maximum