iWorks Metallurgical Software iLT
iWorks Lt is a comprehensive metallurgical software suit offer analysis and reporting to international specifications. The computer base material testing analysis system is integrated with a high resolution scientific grade microscope camera and includes the following modules.
Works with a wide range of cameras. Full installation and training available on request.
- Standard Measurement software tools
- Export data to Excel, CSV
- Moderate imaging progress filter with 3D float
- Image stitching, multi-focus
- USB-Port for Hardware Key
- System Requirements - PC with a Pentium-Class Processor; Pentium IV3.0GHz or Higher Recommended
- Operating System - Microsoft Windows Windows 7 (32bit or 64bit) or Windows 10
- Recommended Pentium - 512MB of RAM or More
- Hard-disk Space - 150MB
- CD-ROM drive
- 32M Video Memory or More Recommended
- Microsoft Mouse or Compatible Pointing Device
- iWorks LT is a perfect microscope software for sample imaging, macro imaging, dynamic measuring, large image stitching, and EDF (Extended Depth of Focus) with high performance price ratio. Note: All functions of iWorks EX are included in iWorks LT version. Report Export Measurement, Statistic and Chart can be exported to Microsoft Excel, CSV. 3D Plot (3D Visualization) 3D Plot is a 3D visualization display function. The 3D display is created from the image’s grayscale as if it were an image with data of height (Z axis data). A bright area of the image corresponds to a hill in the 3D plot, while a dark area corresponds to valley. The original image colours are used as surface texture. Overlay Chart Display overlay chart on live image for measuremnt comparison. Cross, Circle, Grid, Time stamp and combination of different types of overlay chart. Image Tiling (Image Stitching) Montage of muliple images to give a wide image field at high magnification. Overcomes the visible size limitation in high magnification Provides one large image in high resolution Tiling small captured are into one large image Supports both captured image mode / real-time video mode Multi-focus (Extended Depth of Focus) Multi-focus is an useful tool for extended depth of focus. Thanks to this EDF function, images captured in the same Z-axis can be combined to create an all-in-focus image.