Motic Ba310Pol Upright Microscope
The BA310POL is a powerful Polarization microscope for transparent specimen of diverse origin. Fully integrated in Motic’s BA family of Upright microscopes, this microscope is especially meant for the examination of birefringent samples from petrography and mineralogy, but can also be used for synthetic materials like foils or fibers from industial production. The BA310POL also works well in Educational environments of material professions, where affordability and ease of use is a key issue.
- Polariser mounted under the condenser holder rotates 360° with click stop at 90°
- Highly stable, robust symmetrical pyramid design and T-shaped base
- Anti-fungal chemical treatment to inhibit germs growth
- Plan achromatic, stain-free objectives
- One eyepiece features a crosshair reticule
Suitable for life science, geology, material science and forensics.
Head 30° inclined Eyepieces WF 10×/20 mm with pointer adjustment Nosepiece Quadruple, reversed Objectives Achromatic 4×, 10×, 40×, 60× Condenser Abbe N.A. 0,90/1,25 with iris diaphragm Focusing system Coaxial coarse and fine knobs Illumination Halogen