Olympus SZX10 Stereo Microscope
The Olympus SZX10 is a stereo microscope that has been designed for advanced research. It has great resolution with 600 line pairs per millimetre.
The Olympus SZX10 provides a zoom ratio of 10:1. With a broad range of objectives it is a fully modular system offering a range of options. Its compatibility with different imaging devices enables various application-dedicated configurations in materials science.
- Superior resolution
- High numerical aperture
- Large field of view
- Long working distance
- Ergonomic zoom and focus knobs
- Slim design illumination stand
- Optical System - Galilean
- Observation Tube - Binocular/trinocular/tilting trinocular
- Zoom ratio - 10
- Zoom range - 0.63-6.3x
- Dimensions - 285x335x403mm
- Weight - 7Kg