Olympus SZX7 Stereo Microscope
The Olympus SZX7 is a stereo microscope that has been designed for advanced research. It has great resolution and digital imaging can be used to document or show live digital views of the samples.
The Olympus DP cooled digital camera produces a very flexible imaging station. This is designed for high resolution documentation as well as high-speed imaging for live views. The advanced interface enables excellent color reproduction and no visible colour shifts during sample movement.
- Superior resolution
- High numerical aperture
- Large field of view
- Long working distance
- Ergonomic zoom and focus knobs
- Slim design illumination stand
- Optical System - Galilean
- Observation Tube - Binocular/trinocular/tilting trinocular
- Zoom ratio - 7
- Zoom range - 0.8-5.6x
- Dimensions - 194x253x403mm
- Weight - 4.5Kg (standard configuration)