The PreciCut 7000 is a precision section saw designed for cutting all types of materials with ease. It allows for the cutting of all types of materials with selected cutting wheels offering low deformation cutting.
PreciCut 7000 offers a cutting capacity of 50mm diameter with height adjustment of the wheel of 40mm offering wheel wear compensation.
A three axis control allows for multi - cutting of samples and ease of setting up in a range of vices available for the 250mm x 200mm T slot bed.
- Automatic Cut – Off switch
- Cutting Action – Y Movement Automatic (Longitudinal)
- Variable Feed Rates and Cutting Length
- Recirculation Coolant System
- Door Limit Switch System
- Cutting capacity up to 40mm
- Wheel Mounting Shaft OD -12.7/25.4 mm
- 1 HP (750 watts) 3 Phase Motor
- Continuously Variable speed system 100-3000RPM
- Electrical: 230 V, 50 Hz ( 1 + N + E )
- Machine Size: 600mm x 600mm x 500mm (LxBxH)
- 3 Axis Operation
- Cutting capacity up to 50mm
- Wheel Mounting Shaft OD -12.7/25.4/31.75mm
- User friendly touch screen
T Slot Table 250 X 200mm (10 mm slot) X axis 50mm(manual) Y axis 190mm Z axis ( Verticle) 50mm Feed speed mm per minute min 0.005mm per sec Feed speed mm per minute max 5mm per sec For automatic Optional Automatic Y axis (serial cuts) Optional Openings On the left and right side Maximum wheel size 75 to 203mm Maximum cutting capacity 50mm Variable speed range 100-5000 RPM Motor 1.5 KW Laser Positioning Option(at extra cost) Recirculating System 20L Arbour Size 12.7mm Electonic control PLC Electronic travel measuring stepper motor with encoder Cutting Force dependant speed control Intelligent Feed Control for Over Load of the Sample Automatic Pulse cutting Pulse cutting Step cut/ Diagonal cut. Step cutting & continuous cutting Direct Positioning Via Joystick Yes Current safety Standards Door Interlock (optional) LED illumination YES Power Supply 230v/50Hz Size 810 x 810 x 500 mm Weight 202 KG