Struers Rotopol-11 / Rotoforce-1
Struers Rotopol 11 base with Rotoforce 1 polishing head for metallurgical sample preparation is fully functional and offers preparation of up to 3 samples.
The system offers metallurgical sample preparation for optical microscopy and can be seen working at the Spectrographic demonstration centre.This machine is now sold.
The combination of the Struers Rotopol and Rotofoce polishing base and head is an ideal package for preparing metallurgical samples for metallurgical analysis. The system requires compressed air 240 volts and water supply. A suitable drain will be required to prevent spillage when using the machine.
A combination of pressure and speed control can be adjusted and applied to ensure sample preparation is optimised for process control and research application.
- Platen Size - 200mm
- Sample holder Size - 3 x 31.4mm
- Power head Speed (RPM) - 150
- Platen Speed (RPM) - 150 + 300
- Sample pressure range (N) - 5-50 inc pressure reduction option
- Pressure Gauge - N/A
- Platen Rotation - Anti-Clockwise
- Head Rotation - Anti-clockwise
- Machine Function - Auto
- Timer/Display - Yes
- Water function - Auto
- Water connection size - 3/4"
- Drain connection size - 32mm
- Air connection size - 8mm
- Max Air pressure - 6.5 Bar
- Power - 240 volt 50 Hz
- Dimensions - 700x420x600mm
- Weight - 25KG