Vacuum impregnation is used for improving the quality of preparation on porous and friable samples. This systems allows the moulding of upto 6 samples with the innovative directional nozzle.
The system includes a high quality vacuum pump for producing pressures down to 110 torr. The gauge displays the vacuum pressure and there is a release valve for completion of cycle.
A full range of resin and accessory options are available and we are pleased to support your requirements.
- 360 degree joy stick to enable adjustment to any position freely
- Quick connector with main power switch and built-in fuse wire devices
- Vacuum pump allows for silent operation with an effective pump speed of 50L/min and Vacuum pressure of -650mm/Hg
- Transparent cove vacuum room allowing for acute observation
- High capacity for mould
- Vacuum Pressure - 650 mm-Hg (110Torr)
- Horse Power - 180w
- Power Supply - 220v
- Vacuum Size - 160x160mm
- Machine Size - 480x400x400mm
- Weight - 40kg